- The only franchise exhibition & conference in Malaysia sanctioned by World Franchise Council (WFC), Asia Pacific Franchise Confederation (APFC), Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE) and Ministry of Domestic Trade and Cost of Living (KPDN)
- For this 29th Edition, FIM will be held at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC), the best exhibition centre in Malaysia.
- With 28 years proven track record organizing franchise exhibition & conference.
- Averagely more than 10,000 trade buyer visiting with more than RM350 Million estimation of business transaction every year.
- More structured and comprehensive added value program such as Franchise Business Matching, Franchise Consult Session and In-Buying Mission Program
- Product & services selling activities during the exhibition.
- Opportunities to claim for Market Development Grant (MDG) and other government incentives*
Dato’ Joshua Liew
Chief Executive Officer Marrybrown Sdn Bhd (Marrybrown)
“This is 26th time Marrybrown participate in FIM. Every year we are here to showcase our brand not only to our potential franchisee but also to meet up with the supplier and franchise associate. That is a platform we can meet everyone in 3 days show.”
Founder, Revenue Valley Sdn Bhd (The Manhattan Fish Market)
“We got a collectively good response. This is actually a good platform to showcase our brand to the world not only to Malaysia but also to the international investor. We can explore people who are interested to become our franchisee. Do visit FIM and find out more on franchise system.”
Chief Executive Officer, Global Art & Creative Sdn Bhd (Global Art)
“We are participating this event for almost every year. This is a good opportunity for us to expand and explore our brands as well. If you want into franchise business, we encourage you to join the franchise expo. FIM also can help our brand to explore the international or national market.”
Senior General Manager, Kopitiam Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd (Old Town White Coffee)
“FIM give us very good platform in order to showcase or new concept as well as engage with the public. Budding franchisor should participate in FIM because it’s the premiere franchise event in Malaysia allowing you to showcase your brand, product and what’s unique about your offering. “
Managing Director, City Coin Laundry Sdn Bhd (Laundrybar)
“FIM is consider as one of the most highly recognised franchise platform for all franchisors who wish to expand and expose your franchise brand to the publics. “